CRADLE SNATCHERS: Will Houston Mysteries - Book III
Join Will Houston, his uncle Phil, a disgraced Catholic priest, a menopausal widow, and her pampered pooch, as they are chased across London, Oxford and Florence.
Through crypts, churches and libraries, they must keep one step ahead of a sinister religious network, guilty of unspeakable crimes against humanity.
Following clues, deciphering codes, uncovering corpses they must track down the truth wherever it leads, even if it means facing their own demons and skeletons.
What we actually know:
1. Two babies abducted in a week from London hospitals. (linked? Copycat crimes?)
2. Fresh infant grave discovered in Hyde Park. (mutilation - possible Ritual killings?)
3. Medallion found on victim with numerals + symbols ( Occultic/Catholic?)
4. Suspect collapsed at the crime scene after seizure: woman. mid twenties, caucasian, disabled. No name/ID?
5. GPS recovered from suspect, containing 2 million other coordinates, all in London Parks (more graves?)
6. Someone is trying to kill me!